With colloidal silver !!!
Why EVERY household cannot be without this! You cannot kill viruses with antibiotics !
What do you do when you come down with influenza, pneumonia, measles, or worse? What is your remedy?
At the current moment, mainstream medicine does not have a solution for viral infections. There is only Tamiflu which only helps with symptoms and comfort.
In my household this herbal formula has been a hero many times. I have seen this bring down my child’s fever quickly in the past and my experience has been that when taken at first onset of symptoms, it can nip the flu or other related issue in the bud quickly. No time wasted in waiting to receive your Rx. It has worked spectacularly well even when I’ve used the other 7 herbal ingredients in the formula without the chief ingredient Ban Lan Gen.
This formula is great for pandemic preparedness as well.
Think it can’t happen here? With modern air travel, pandemics can get to anywhere and quickly. And now you have all these ‘caravan’ border jumpers who want to come in without the required health screening for pathogens. And who knows what the next war will have up their sleeve in the form of bioweapons. When contagion arrives, the remedies will be out of stock!
Flu shots are a hit or miss for the correct ever growing number of strains of virus. The risks of toxic side effects over questionable efficacy is simply not worth it. The lack of accountability and quality control by the vaccine makers is enough for me to not personally take the risk. I always recommend the right mineral and micronutrient consumption for optimal immune strength.
Historically, the ingredients in this formula has anti- bacterial qualities as well and is an overall good broad spectrum germicidal. In my household, I average about 8-12 oz used each year for various issues. I cannot imagine allowing myself to be without it for our own family. And by storing these amber bottles away from light and in nano true colloidal silver, I can keep It for years without worrying about expirations.
However, if you are sick, I would still visit a physician to confirm what exactly I have that is making me sick. If pregnant, do not take as there is not enough research data on some of the ingredients to determine if there would be any adverse effects.
For dosage suggestion by licensed Oriental Medicine physician, subscribe to Adrian Melero’s Youtube channel and message us to let us know that you did, and we will email the information to you.
What makes our custom Herbal Antiviral tincture so effective: **
Our All-Star line-up of 8 ingredients- specially formulated by licensed Oriental Medicine practitioner:
- Ban Lan Gen as the chief herb- historically the go to herb in China for viruses for 1000s of years. It is difficult to dispute such a long track record of anecdotal success. It contains antiviral compounds: ‘clemastanin B’- inhibit pneumonia & virus proliferation in lung tissue. It inhibits hemagglutinin of virus at early stage of infection. It contains ligin which inhibits nuclear factor kappaB signaling by the virus and blocks exportation of NP protein of the virus. It is also anti-bacterial- thus helping knock out secondary infections. It is broad spectrum. It even has a US patent # for treating HIV and AIDS.
- Osha root another antiviral superstar- This one has been used for many generations of Native Americans of the West. It was used with a lot of success during the 1918 pandemic. This herb cannot really be farmed. It must be wildcrafted in the mountains found at elevations of 9,000+ feet. It has a mechanism in what Chinese medicine refers to as ‘clear the exterior’ through sweating.
3.Da Qing Ye– this is the leaf part of the herb Ban Lan Gen(the root). Also directly antiviral, it helps activate the other herbs and medicines.
- MuDan Pi- shown to be effective vs a broad range of pathogens.
- Ban Zhi Lian- Chinese antiviral has also been documented use in America in the 1800s for viruses such as rabies.
- Xia Ku Cao –another strong heat clearing herb, has been used in China in the successful treatment of herpes.
- Yin Jin Hua- heat clearing herb commonly used in China for flu and cold.
8. Gan Cao-ingredient to harmonize and balance the formula and helps make the bitter taste of the formula more tolerable.